The Freeman School wants all alumni to find meaningful ways to maintain connection to the school and to Tulane. Some opportunities for involvement follow, but if you have other ideas, please contact Mia Miller, Director of Alumni Relations.
- attend a Freeman event, such as homecoming, reunions, or networking events around the country. Check the events calendar for the next party/lecture/reception/etc.,
- read Freeman magazine or the email newsletter Freeman Update – so make sure we have your current mailing and email addresses!
- attend the Tulane Business Forum, organized by TABA, a half-day event and the largest general business conference of its kind, attracting 750+ business professionals representing over 200 companies.
- visit myFreemanNetwork (the online, searchable database of all Freeman School alumni) to update your contact information and find your classmates,
- join FreemanConnect to forge professional connections with Freeman alumni in your industry or your area, or to volunteer as a mentor to students and alumni,
- serve on the board of TABA
- sign-up for our LinkedIn group of more than 15,000 alumni and students,
- establish your lifetime email address at http://tulane.edu/alumni/emailforlife.cfm, and
- contribute to Freeman; your gifts are always welcome and greatly appreciated. Please consider donating now.